What is Concrete Cutting?
Concrete cutting is the process of cutting large incisions into wall or slab concrete. This can also include drilling, controlled sawing, or even removing concrete altogether. Skilled professionals employ a variety of methods to make their work as precise as possible. Typically, a diamond blade is used to accommodate the numerous types of material and strength that can be encountered. It is generally best to hire a skilled professional to handle your concrete cutting needs and that is exactly why Accurate Concrete Cutting LLC is here for you!
Common Tools We Use
- Core Rigs
- Block Saws
- Early Entry Saws
- Cured Concrete Saws
- Tile Saws
- Saw Blades
Common Concrete Cutting Methods
- Concrete Wall Sawing
- Flat Sawing
- Diamond Sawing
- Core Drilling
- Wire Sawing
Basic Concrete Cutting Process
In order to know if the job is being done correctly, it is important to have a basic understanding of the process involved.
- Arrange the section of concrete that is going to be worked on.
- Cut up to four inches deep using a hand saw
- If working on concrete that is more that four inches deep you will need to use an industrial grade machine.
Some things that are important to consider:
- Know the depth that you need to cut
- Concrete Cutting is no race. You want to maintain the minimum RPMs and move along at a nice even pace.
- After marking your chalk line, keep the line free of debris and dust kicked up by the concrete saw.
- Understand the material you are working with. How strong is it? How will it behave when worked on?
If you hire a concrete cutting contractor for your project, make sure they are using modern techniques to ensure a quality job. Here at Accurate Concrete Cutting we use advanced technologies that are proven to provide the highest quality results! We have everything it takes to tackle any job whether it’s big or small. Our team of Idaho Concrete Cutting Contractors has experience in core drilling, wire sawing, concrete and asphalt demolition, wall sawing, egress window cutting, and concrete sealing. We are equiped to handle any task you can throw our way! Get in touch with us today for more information.